FS 90 XJ 4x4

Well since I've given up on the cherokee to keep my TJ the primary vehicle for me, I've listed it in the local autotrader and at craigslist.

Thought I should at least offer it to you guys. The auto tranny doesnt shift from 2nd to 3rd, even after I changed the fluid & filter. I haven't gotten around to testing it either, I just give up and dont want it anymore.

Good for parts, although the body has rust (from NY) and I dont think the spring areas underneath are very strong for hardy offroading but I bet the engine is still in pretty good shape, just needs a little TLC.

I will answer any questions at "troy the red at yahoo dot com" (no spaces)

Its in Jacksonville Florida. $500

Troy

Reply to
Troy