FS: TJ stuff

I thought I'd put these up here in case anyone is interested before I go to eBay. I'm in Portland, OR and this is all from my '97 TJ:

Bestop trail cover, brown, great condition.

Jeep (brand, that is...bought it at the dealer) bikini top. Black canvas, does not include header rail that mounts to the windshield.

OEM front seats. Driver's side is beat up and would need rebuilt/recovered. Passenger side in good shape.

If your local, I've got 4 studded tires (retreads, but lot's o' life left) on stock steel Jeep wheels. They are metric sized (don't remember) but are roughly 30x9.5.

Reply to
Todd Mobley