hard top for sale...ocean county NJ

anyone interested in a hardtop off (well still sitting ON actually!) a 98 TJ sahara? spice with forest green doors. 1000 or best offer. I have always had softtop's and Im bummin with the hardtop ....no where to store it if I take it off (so its never actually been off) and I miss the freedom...if you live in the area and want it, let me know here and I'll contact you. I need to order a softie when I sell it so a little coordination will be in order...thanks....Trailboss

Reply to
someone