Discovery Springs - For Sale

I'm having a clearout, and this is the first thing that I bounced off when clearing the garage.

If anybody wants them, I have a set of original fitment springs off a 200 Disco (1993) which although used are not actually knackered.

Make me a sensible offer and arrange collection and they're yours.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Okay Paul where are you? Im in Hartlepool in the North East.

Andrew

200 > Disco (1993) which although used are not actually knackered. >
Reply to
Andrew Renshaw