Hey Ya'll!

I'll get my permanent marker and take care of that right away LOL!

Reply to
Kate

You're a good sport! They say variety is the spice of life.

Reply to
Kate

The guy in the Vette has pretty poor reaction time also....

Reply to
Billy Ray

ROTFLMFAO!!! =)

Reply to
jbjeep

As Sir Mix-a-Lot says in 'Baby Got Back "Cuz silicone parts were made for toys"

I think I'd prefer real, adult women driving their Jeeps topless

Reply to
Billy Ray

Mostly I keep my top on and just loose the sides and back....

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

They could raise the price more for moon roofs than sun roofs.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Ahhhhh the old "raising the roof" trick

gotcha!

Reply to
Kate

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Maybe not, but it would be funnier than hell watching you try it. Let's see, now: first, you stand on your head...

Nah, that would mean you were the passenger and that's no fun anyway.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL! Damn! What a mental image!

Reply to
Kate

Oh ... that was *snikker* sooo0ooo *snork* ,,, BAD!

Reply to
Kate

You tease. :-)

Reply to