Honey! I'm Home!

congrats Kate.....very nice choice!!!

Reply to
Jarod Sprauer

So when will you be posting pix of you topless?

Reply to
billy ray

Well, allright! That's as sweet a Rubi as I've ever seen. A new Jeep is just about the best thing in the whole world.

-JD

Reply to
JD Adams

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

How about NOW!

Took the top off this morning, and have been gone all day long. Went caching, and drove down to the river. It was about 70 out and I am so happy tonight!

: > Yep, got the dual tops. The hard top is coming off this very day. : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

The first one was right after we got home. I looked all over for a mud hole today, every place I saw one was posted "NO TRESPASSING" Since I was looking for mud, not bullet holes, I stayed out

But we did get good and dirty and found some cool places this afternoon.

This was at an old pulp & paper mill, it was the furnace.

Reply to
Kate

Thanks guys, I am so happy with it.

Reply to
Kate

"Just about" ?????

What's better?

Reply to
Kate

What is that place where you're parked?

Awesome pic, btw.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

It looks like that house that Sponge-Bob's pal Squidward lives in..... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Well done Kate. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Hey, it IS Squidwards house!

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

It's a place called Brownsport Furnace

cool place!

: > Took the top off this morning, and have been gone all day long. Went : > caching, and drove down to the river. It was about 70 out and I am so : > happy : > tonight! : >

: >

: > : > Yep, got the dual tops. The hard top is coming off this very day. : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

: > How about : > NOW! : >

: > Took the top off this morning, and have been gone all day long. Went : > caching, and drove down to the river. It was about 70 out and I am so happy : > tonight! : >

: > : > Yep, got the dual tops. The hard top is coming off this very day. : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > :

Reply to
Kate

Thanks :)

: >

: >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Sha-ap!

: >> Awesome pic, btw. : >>

: >> Spdloader : >>

: >>

: >>> Took the top off this morning, and have been gone all day long. Went : >>> caching, and drove down to the river. It was about 70 out and I am so : >>> happy : >>> tonight! : >>>

: >>>

: >>> : > Yep, got the dual tops. The hard top is coming off this very day. : >>> : >

: >>> : >

: >>> : : >>> : : >>>

: >>>

: >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

It looks like someplace you could get to in a Liberty....

Neat place. Lots to look at.>

Reply to
billy ray

Maybe even a GC aye?