Honey! I'm Home!

Neat place. Lots to look at.

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

It does look like places I've been to in my grand....

Kate is your e-address the same?

Reply to
billy ray

New... um...er... ;-)

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Meaning, has it changed? Nothing has changed but what I park in my garage. I will change the email as soon as I get half a second to breathe.

: > Maybe even a GC aye? : >

: >

: : :

Reply to
Kate

LOL That's what I thought.

There isn't ANYTHING better!

: > What's better? : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

The link I posted was not the greatest. Here's a better one.

Kate

Do they fit nice in your Jeep?

I thought the TJ and Liberty came with heaters????

Mike

Mike Romain

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is THAT what those little knobby thingamajigs are?????

Cool!

: > The link I posted was not the greatest. : > Here's a better one. : >

Kate

I'll always think of you as "KJ" Kate. :) My wife still has hers (2005 Limited w/23K miles). It doesn't sit in the garage much. Only "off roading" is driving it around our 2 acre yard. :)

Ed Fithian IL

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy

Well, in an attempt to keep this "clean", one thing that could be considered better than a new Jeep would be the same thing that's better than roses on a piano ... ;-)

(And since your email addy says to ask, I'll ask: "dub.dub.dub ???)

noneyabusiness

Kewl. Neat looking place.

Reply to
jbjeep

Neat. At last I know the meaning of the term "pig iron"... its something I had on occasion wondered about.

Reply to
jbjeep

Good deal! Now, next time you are out this way, you'll have to go get the cache!

Reply to
Kate

: >There isn't ANYTHING better! : >

: : Well, in an attempt to keep this "clean", one thing that could be : considered better than a new Jeep would be the same thing that's : better than roses on a piano ... ;-) : : (And since your email addy says to ask, I'll ask: "dub.dub.dub ???) :

It's a silly th "Dub dub dub dot com dot com" When he says it, it makes me laugh, so I just used it.

The "ask" part was to ask for the addy if you really thought you needed it :¬)

Reply to
Kate

Obviously I haven't been here for a few days....but...it's not yellow!

Seahag

"Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

I know I know... I REALLY wanted a white one, hube was wanting yellow, I liked it ok, till I saw one on the way home. It looked kind of tired... So, since I wanted white anyway, I got it. I am so freaking happy!

I have been out in the garage this morning playing with this and that, taking ii apart and putting it back together. My fingers are sore LOL

: >

: >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Next time you go into Henderson you could stop by a sign shop and have them make you a racing stripe for the hood and/or sides in bright yellow.

or

How about a "Super Bee" up and over stripe across the cowling...

Reply to
billy ray

billy ray did pass the time by typing:

Just for grins you can do what some of the SCCA racers do. Go find sticky (removable) plastic shelf paper and apply your own stripe. If you don't like it, the stuff just peels off.

I use it for putting logos on windows all the time. :)

One word of caution. I haven't had problems with lifting but if you use it on dark vehicles and let it stay for a long time you can get a negative due to fading of the surrounding paint. (but that's a very long time)

Reply to
DougW

What is this fixation you have with stickers Billy Ray? I think YOU should go get some for YOUR jeep....

: > I have been out in the garage this morning playing with this and that, : > taking ii apart and putting it back together. My fingers are sore LOL : >

: >

: > : >

: > : >

: > : > Kate : > : >

: > : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever-put stickers on paint or chrome.

I just don't do it.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader