inajeep.com

Hi,

I am normally just a reader of this group but had posted in the past as 'wift' via dejanews. I found the inajeep.com site trying to see if someone had the URL cause I wanted it. It turns out that the person who does own the URL just published it last night. This morning I did a search in google images and happen to find an image of his. His site is a photo journey of a CJ teardown and build up with a YJ frame. IMHO it is quite good and worth a look. In addition to the teardown he has a forum, links and an article section.

So not only do we share the tag 'inajeep' but we have the same first name.

Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to endorse this site, but I will except praise and/or cash donations. ; )

- Eric '03 YJ Sahara 4.0L

- former '95 YJ 4.0L no/AC '93 YJ 4.0L w/AC

Reply to
inajeep

twaldron

You are correct, in my haste to type the post my mind wandered back to the YJ years and my fingers betrayed me. It is and will stay a '03 TJ Sahara.

- Eric '03 TJ Sahara 4.0L