Liberty 2007, how to replace radio c/d ?

I want to remove the stock radio c/d in my Liberty, and replace it w/ a radio cassette player.

Does anybody know how to do this without ruining dashboard molding etc?

Are there any complications? It has a "graphic equalizer (6) speakers".

Thanks

Reply to
RichC

Blasphemy! If I need backwards compatability, I look for an input jack or use an FM modulator. Tapes have hiss, wear out, loose their HF response, change azimuth, have wow and flutter...

Every play of a CD is exactly like the one before (unless you scratch it)

44,100 samples with 16 bits isn't exactly analog, but it's pretty good for early '80's technology. (150KB/sec / 1411Kb/sec for 1X CDROM)
Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Reply to
Socks