Lift & Driveline problems

...make that "two *in phase* u-joints"...

Reply to
TJim

I disagree with this. Yes, if the t-case was kept at the stock height, the motor mount lift would help in the driveline angles of the rear driveshaft. However, he plans to put a new skid plate on to raise the transfer case up. This will effectively negate the potential help that raising the engine would have done. Sound right?

Reply to
Bob

Yeah you're right Bob, I did miss that he was also installing a high clearance skidplate. Though it still may work since he's only installing a

2" suspension lift and the 1.5" engine lift is usually more than enough for a 3" suspension lift... so it's possible that he may still get away with it.

Jerry

combination.

Reply to
Jerry Bransford