London.

Just idle musing, but since we are WAY off topic anyway:

Wasn't Hammurabi based pretty much in what is now Iraq?

Reply to
Will Honea

Yeppers, and also Abraham who was the father of both the Jews and Arabs. Three of the worlds major religions from the same sandbox and they still can't get along with each other.

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yea-yea-yea.... And you know this how? I seem to recall that before that he was under a quarter million tons of rock at Tora-Bora. Ya gotta keep your stories straight. BTW, if he is truly dead, what earthly purpose would it serve America to perpetuate such a lie?

Reply to
jeff

Read Matthew 5:39, since you are there. And 43-48.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Well, He said the words you don't like...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Not a bad idea, but how do we know the bombings in London weren't done by France?

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Broad Street, Birmingham, 1/4 mile from my house, has just been closed off and evacuated ... Lots of police and helicopters at the moment... not heard any bangs yet.

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Not only do we kill them (Al-Qaida), but we parade them in the street and let the families of those who they have hurt get first dibs. Barbaric? About damn time we fought fire with fire.

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

#1. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. If he's alive, he's just hiding. Martyrs can be a powerful fuel for an enemy's drive.

That's just a thought...

Reply to
Eric

Let's look at the quote, from Matthew 5:38-42, The Sermon on the Mount:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' = But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on = the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue = you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone = forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 2Give to the one who = asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from = you.=20

What is Bill not getting about his religion? Something big, I think... *very* big. Are you actually Christian, Bill? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

"First, do no harm" ... various Galen or Hippocrates. =20

Or between other countries we want to invade anyway, that have no physical connection to the terrorist acts of 9/11. And, BTW, we exclude our buddies the Saudis.

You cannot force their Reformation... in fact, attempting it will have the opposite effect, as it already has. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Perhaps in another culture but in the Moslem culture martyrs are a dime a dozen with more arriving every day, where as leaving OBL alive only shows GWB's impotents and ineptitude.

Reply to
jeff

Primum non nocere

"First, do no harm" ... various Galen or Hippocrates.

Or between other countries we want to invade anyway, that have no physical connection to the terrorist acts of 9/11. And, BTW, we exclude our buddies the Saudis.

You cannot force their Reformation... in fact, attempting it will have the opposite effect, as it already has. __ Steve .

Reply to
BillyRay

If the French were responsible they would have surrendered already.

Reply to
BillyRay