Lowering the windshield

Then you have those that ignore and/or argue with polite and helpful advice and thereby make themselves the target of universal ridicule.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

L.W.(ßill)

I defy you to find me a single instance of where I have argued with polite advice on this newsgroup.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

and .. he's off !

(Winner gets a tub of fresh vanilla icecream.)

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

Didn't someone warn you not to eath the dogshit?

Approximately 10/29/03 12:06, Joshua Nelson uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Aww man, don't bait the poor guy, weren't you 16 once????.....

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I would probably hate to meet myself as I was back then ..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > and .. he's off ! : >

: > (Winner gets a tub of fresh vanilla icecream.) : >

: > Dave Milne, Scotland : > '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara : >

Reply to
Dave Milne

LOL!

Hear you...

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

So fresh it's steaming?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Did I specify *you,* Mr. Nelson? Why so quick to defend yourself?

How's that 4500# winch working out?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Well, you asked for it...

Fore more entertainment, view the entire thread...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

That's the best you can do?? This is your evidence of me provoking an argument? A civil and very detailed post where I note my objections and ask for further comment, and then you and others send insults and sneers in reply?

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

"> You can't expect *anyone's* 4500 lb. winch to pull a TJ out

That's ridiculous. A 4500 lb winch ought to be able to pull 4500 lbs or it isn't a 4500 lb winch. Seems pretty straightforward to me. What are you going to tell me next, my 2.5L engine is actually only

1.3L and the rest refers to the size of the engine compartment?

Please reveiw the thread, though your history shows that if you do you still won't see that you may have been in the wrong.

You went beyond simply "noting your objections and asking for further comment." You didn't believe the advice you were given, which is your right, but you displayed an astonishing lack of a willingness to understand the basic concepts that were offered to you, and further you gave the distinct impression that the collective knowledge of the group you were asking was wrong, rather than admit you made a mistake.

To top it off, you have on many occassions give poor advice on subjects running from towing to swaybars. I still don't know (nor to I particularly care) if you are for real or just trolling; it's hard for me to imagine how someone that has demonstrated such copious cluelessness can function on a daily basis, but I guess anything's possible. As my father is fond of saying, "Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity."

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

This seems to be the idea behind the majority of your posts here....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo