Maybe DC's lawyers should take note...

Something tells me that many of these "local delicacies" are just entertainment for the locals at the expense of the tourist..."Hey I bet I can get that rich American to eat chicken rectum!"

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Possibly. Some others such as the water bugs are delicacies. To the point that extract from that waterbug was used as black market currency during the vietnam war, being worth more than gold by weight throughout southeast asia.

And now let's all ask Bill if he ever chewed the Tequila Worm...

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

It sounds like time to organise a Jeeper's Jam for "Real Men", complete with an exotic "critter" buffet.

Reply to
Paul Calman

We always did it as "Have A Tequila, have two tequila" to the tune of Hava Nagila.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Don't you believe it - my g/f eats chicken rectum, "bugs" (big spiders grilled), deep fried flies (certain varieties - dont ask me !), ants eggs, rotten fish (pla ra in Thai), stir-fried frogs, those nasty chinese eggs (bury it in the ground for a few years until the white goes to black jelly) etc. Consequently, she likes haggis !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
twaldron

Hmm, well put... it has to be said that when you look at her, its amazing to think she's made out of that stuff !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
twaldron

I thought *boys* were made of snips and snails and puppy dog's tails...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron