ACVWs in -40 degrees Celsius

Hello!

------

I mailed some links to Bill Merrill about the Finnish VW Association taking tours in wintertime to the North Sea from Finland. Bill thought, you all might be interested in the pictures and web pages, maybe even join the trip next February, so here follows:

Some pictures:

and info of the next winters trip in english:

No, I have not been there.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:21:59 +0300, "Olli Lammi" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I see Jan was there:

heh

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Awesome! I was playing with the idea of some kind of trip with my bug, and this sounds just like the thing to do. Are those bugs stock? any extras apart from the chains and jerrycans? Most important: are the heatings in those cars stock?

Ant

Olli Lammi wrote:

Reply to
A Ranada Shaw

I think they are stock. Some might have a gas heater (Eberspracher) in the trunk to heat the passenger compartment. Some may have an electric oil heater in the oil strainer plate for the nights. As far as I know they are stock.

Maybe some lurker here that has really been there and could tell better.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

.................At last, we're exporting stuff to the rest of the world that actually needs to be gotten rid of!

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers