new enigne for 07 wranger

they got ride of the 4.0 and are using a 3.8l v6 from mini van... what dose everyone think about this new engine?

Reply to
Jon

I am just glad I got my 04 TJ 4.0 it is probanly the worst thing next to square head lights and coil springs.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

????

What is the worst thing?

Reply to
mabar

The torque curve of the V-6 is higher in the RPM range where the I-6 torque curve starts at the lower end of the RPM range. The V-6 is not the best scenareo for off road use. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III