No panel power

Hi all, I just managed to install a new dome light - during the procedure I guess shorted the system and suddenly I have no power in panel/interior lights - I changed borken fuse (#17 in power distribution center) but still no power. Now I have no panel indications - any idea what I might have damaged? thanks Dimitris

Reply to
d_darlac

What are you driving? What year?

What else doesn't work now? Parking lights? Signals? Gauges?

When you say "no panel indications" do you mean just the panel lights or are you including idiot lights and gauges too?

That new dome light that you > Hi all,

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I am driving a '97 TJ. Gauges in the paned do not work. Parking lights, lights, and signals work fine. Dome light has 2 wires - worked fine till I accidentally shorted the circuit

after that no dome ligth, no uder dash light, no gauges working.

thanks for the response.

Dimtiris

Reply to
d_darlac

Check fuse #10 it should feed the instrument cluster. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

thanks, I'll try it tomorrow morning

cheers, DImitris

Reply to
d_darlac

thanks, I'll try it tomorrow morning

cheers, DImitris

Reply to
d_darlac

Check fuse #10 it should feed the instrument cluster. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Hi all, thanks for the help - finally it was #17 from distribution center!!!

thanks guys

Reply to
d_darlac