NP249 Viscous Clutch

Anyone here know where I can get a viscous clutch for my 95 GCL NP249J transfer case for a resonable price? Dropping the TC and installing the part isn't a problem...just need to know where I can get one with getting ripped......(being on a fixed income sucks!)

In lieu of that, anyone got a low mileage NP249J laying around after swapping with a NP242 or NP231 that would be willing to sell the part out of it for a reasonable price?

Thanks! T

Reply to
TM

You can try

are OEM/dealership but don't have the dealership markups.I've been happy with their service.

Reply to
DougW

Have you considered a 231 or 242 swap?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Thought about doing the 231 swap...just can't find one around here...

Thanks for the input guys!

TM