L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Which is absolutely meaningless!

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Bill,

The Number of the Beast is a base 10 quantity.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

More importantly it's the 62nd anniversary of the invasion of Normamdy and the beginning of the end of World War II.

XS11E

The actual 'number of the beast' is 616 (according to scholars that have re-translated the oroginal writings), but so what, it's all bullshit anyway. =20

Pe> Or 666.=20

Reply to
Swedish No Spam

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Well..... I might just let them keep France next time...

Reply to
billy ray

OK, you guys asked for this one

OK, we all know that 666 is the Number of the Beast. But did you know:

  • 5.95 - Retail price of the Beast * 9.25 - Price of the Beast plus 5% sales tax * 9.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul * 6.25 - Price of the Best with extended 6 year 66,000 mile warranty. * 6.66 - Walmart price of the Beast. * 00666 - Zip code of the Beast. * 1-900-666-0666 - Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! .66/minute. Over 18 please. * Route 666 - Highway of the Beast * 666 F - Oven temperature for roast Beast * 666(k) - Retirement plan of the Beast * 6.66 % - 5 year CD interest rate at First Beast National Bank, 6 minimum deposit. * i66686 - CPU of the Beast * 666i - BMW of the Beast * 668 - Next-door neighbor of the Beast

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

You've got WAY too much time on your hands, Jeff.

Surely there's something better to do out there in the "triangle".

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

You have some spare time, Jeff. I live near the old Route 666, but the U.S. government, which is not supposed to have any "law respecting an establishment of religion", has changed it to U.S. 491. To add insult to injury, Purgatory ski resort has been changed to "Durango Mountain Resort". Most locals blame these events on the process of Californication. Let's have a moment of silence, for the disappearance of Hell, or at least Hellish names, from Earth.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I should have made it clear that I didn't write that, it showed up in my email today... it was too good not to pass on.

Jeff DeWitt

Spdloader wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Sorry I didn't mention that I didn't write that, I don't want to take credit for something someone else did, it just showed up in my email today and was too good not to pass along.

I think I saw a move about US 666, you can imagine what sort of movie it was . Bunch of PCBS them changing the name of the highway like that.

Are you familiar with this wonderful website?

Of course it lists US 666 along with every other US highway, both current, former, and just planned but never built.

Jeff DeWitt

Earle Hort> You have some spare time, Jeff. I live near the old Route 666, but the U.S.

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III