Oil Filter Study

twaldron

Reply to
attnews

John, I think a 'study' sponsored by Spamsoil is total garbage and only a stupid sales spam by the OP. He spammed it all over the auto newsgroups.

I didn't think you fell for snake oil studies....

Mike

attnews wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ahh, ok it was just posted by the spamsoil freak.

I have seen this study posted forever and the original author wanted it gone if I remember right because it means nothing without the proper SAE tests and without knowing the chemical composition of the filter element, etc. It was beaten to death as soon as it became public.

In other words a lot to do about nothing.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain