Oil prices got you down?

Did I say he owned any oil companies? In your Bush-worshipping imagination, you don't think W has ever forgotten who he serves best, that being his friends in Big Oil? And not just his American friends in Big Oil...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo
200 miles/55 miles per hour= 3 hours 38 minutes 27 seconds

200 miles/70 miles per hour= 2 hours 51 minutes

much larger difference than 10 minutes. Are you driving the entire route at

70mph until you get to the front door? I doubt it.
Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
tim bur

You have a wierd speedo then. On the assumption that the 200 miles and the time is correct, when you are doing 66.7mph it reads 70mph ( +5% fair enough) but when you are doing 63mph it reads 55mph (-13%).

Reply to
Dave Milne

That's an outrageous claim, Bill, and one you should be ashamed of ! btw, Bees like flowers - it's official.

:-)

Dave Milne

results in about a 10

to each new

and use up 1/4

and hear about it

reducing a higher

and keep our

cut down ashphalt

down after 3

tim bur

The price of gasoline is rising by $3.60 a year?

Earle

the price of gas at

the month so you do

bucs at the end of the

dealer and hear it daily

that offers the lowest

results in about a 10

given to each new

monday and use up 1/4

going to save a few

everyday and hear about it

reducing a higher

down and keep our

and cut down ashphalt

comes down after 3

Earle Horton

I realize my advancing age sometimes clouds my memory..... but just who instigated the First Gulf War?

Didn't a coalition including most of the middle eastern neighboring countries fight against a despotic dictator who threatened the entire region and had already proven the ability and willingness to use chemical weapons as well as other WMDs?

Didn't this same despot terrorize another middle eastern country, who was not in the coalition or threaten it in any way, and then attack it with missiles he claimed might be carrying WMDs killing innocent men, women, and children?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Was that study paid for with a government grant?

Reply to
Billy Ray

So...W's invasion was just a delayed reaction to the first Gulf War?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I would have thought so..

Dave Milne

Recent research suggests that lead isn't near as poisonous as once thought.

Reply to
Ruel Smith

And where do you get this information from? Your arse? As far as I know, they targeted the Trade Center because of it's international symbolism. It had much more impact than running a 747 into the Sears Tower.

Reply to
Ruel Smith

This is opinion, much like your opinion. Not all opinion comes from one's arse, as yours does. What do you think "international symbolism" is a symbol of, and who do you think worked in the trade towers? Remember, they did attack the Pentagram too, but that is an international symbol of another kind of bureaucracy.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

No, the Pentegon is a symbol of our military might. The Trade Center also employed Muslims too. I think you're making it all up.

Reply to
Ruel Smith

It's not about Muslims vs. non-Muslims. It's all about business. I am not making anything up. A number of writers and political scientists, who know a lot more than I do, subscribe to this theory. "Aquí no existe más que pura conveniencia y puro interés" (Elena Poniatowska, Hasta no verte Jesús mio, Ediciones Era, 2004, p. 218) and "El mundo requiere un nuevo contrato internacional entre Estados al servicio de los pueblos" (Carlos Fuentes, Contra Bush, Aguilar, 2004, p. 71) Our military might serves to protect our bureaucracy, more than our people or even our business interests.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

It's not about Muslims vs. non-Muslims. It's all about business. I am not making anything up. A number of writers and political scientists, who know a lot more than I do, subscribe to this theory. "Aquí no existe más que pura conveniencia y puro interés" (Elena Poniatowska, Hasta no verte Jesús mio, Ediciones Era, 2004, p. 218) and "El mundo requiere un nuevo contrato internacional entre Estados al servicio de los pueblos" (Carlos Fuentes, Contra Bush, Aguilar, 2004, p. 71) Our military might serves to protect our bureaucracy, more than our people or even our business interests.

It's too bad, that it is "our government's military might" rather than "ours". :o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to