Old '97 Heat/AC sliders vs. newer knobs -Wrangler

Anyone know if the new stuff will work on my '97 wrangler? I like the look of the knob style controls vs. my sliders. I don't have a new setup to compare it with so just wondering if anyone has tried so far.

Reply to
Endo

I think the newer setup is less reliable...

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

According to the salvage yard they are not compatiable.

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe