Opions on Grant steering wheels?

Looking at getting a steering wheel. Anyone wanna offer good/bad/other opinions on Grant products?

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

twaldron

I run a grant wheel on my 99 TJ , along with the lock system where you remove the steering with one button, and place a steel locking cap over the hub so they cant steal the jeep. Works very well.

Reply to
Kevin

Good.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

I think the horn mechanism is kind of cheap, but I like the size and thickness.

Reply to
JimG

I have a Grant and like it very well. The size is nice and fit right up to my CJ7.

Reply to
William Oliveri