OT Am I the only pig on this newsgroup?

Let's see those garage pictures!!!

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Dude, your garage is a mess, but PLEASE move those combustibles away from the water heater!

Whew, there ... I feel better!

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:02:22 GMT, "Larry St. Regis" shared the following:

Hmmm... I'm sure that's a good idea. I promise to clean up the garage in the very very very near future and when I do I'll move that stuff away from the hot water heater. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Sometimes you're just around stuff so much that you stop noticing it any more. *rests beer on shelf formed by belly* You know what I mean? ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

You actually have room to walk around and park a vehicle in your garage?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

You heat your hot water?

Hrd Former plumber.... :-)

Reply to
Hrd

Mine was similar, until just recently I motivated myself to clean it out Still a work in progress because once I get one section cleaned I need the clean part to sort through the rest of the clutter..

I found that I just threw out a lot of stuff I didn't need. Trav, I'll help you start by taking that V-Twin off your hands. :-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

On 22 Oct 2003 23:49:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.complex (Hrd) shared the following:

Sure. First it's cold, then it gets heated, then the hot water continues to be heated by the "hot water heater"... ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

i bet you put bread in your toaster too. it would be so easy to just buy toast, but nooooooooo, you gotta do the HARD way.

Reply to
MudPuppy1976

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:04:35 GMT, "MudPuppy1976

Reply to
travis

I'm the only person I know who actually parks two cars in a two car garage. It's messy but only around the edges...

You should consider adding an american flag to your garage!

Reply to
Joe

I buy my water already hot. I have a cool water cooler in my basement.

Reply to
TJim

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:49:28 -0400, "TJim" shared the following:

*grin* Funny. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:46:37 GMT, "Joe" shared the following:

LW would be proud of me. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I can park in the driveway, but not the road (for any significant amount of time). I don't mind that rule at all... I did live in a place (Gaithersburg, MD) where you couldn't park a pickup truck anywhere in the community...

Reply to
Joe

Approximately 10/22/03 18:16, travis uttered for posterity:

Pah! *Real* Jeeps don't live in no steenkin garages.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

No such laws in Silverton. We have "cars" that have been parked in yards for longer than I have been alive, and that is a long time. Everyone on my block has a sink or a toilet or a mining tram "stored" in the back yard, or sometimes in the front. I had to replace the coal boiler in my house with LP gas, and the original is going in the front yard next summer for a rose planter. Death to home owner's associations.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
twaldron

Then get off your butt and clear that heater - NOW! My daughter is a news photographer for the local tv station and has to cover a couple of those type of fires every week. The lucky ones only lose the whole house - like the 3rd ACR troop who got back for R&R only to lose everything in his house the first day back.

I'm becoming paranoid from watching all her footage lately.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)