OT: I Musta' Been Good!

Hee Hee... I got: a Jeep carrabener (sp) key chain with a tiny mag-light, my orange hat is on back-order, and a Rock Nob! Dang!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Good Deal! I musta been naughty... Well maybe just a little.

I got a gift certificate for tint to match my front windows to my back ones and TWO gifts that Santa forgot to bring from the North Pole, so he is evidently shipping them UPS and they are currently lost.

A rock knob! I've seen those advertized, and they have a rock key too. What a great lot of fun! Is that "Vols" orange?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Seahag did pass the time by typing:

Nothing for the Jeep, yet, but Santa brought the cats some new food dishes, a collection of new catnip filled toys, and the present they most wished for.

A huge pile of packing paper and wrappings with ribbons.

^_^

You know your getting old when someone sends you socks and you think "Hey, that's great! I needed some new socks."

Well, I did need new socks. :]

Reply to
DougW

The only reason God gave us cats is so we have something to use our BB guns on. Stupid cats ...

PS I have 3 cats, the wife & kids are fond of them, so the BB gun stays in the closet. Stupid cats ...

Reply to
CRWLR

CRWLR did pass the time by typing:

SuperSoaker. :) Works real good for teaching kitty not to claw furniture.

Reply to
DougW

I didn't know about the rock key...I wonder if the computer chip comes with! What's a "Vol"?

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Yep, Doggie-boy had a blast with the wrapping paper, as well as his bacon-flavored bubbles!

Socks are good, we got 2 pairs each!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

You could ask them if it comes so equipped :)

What's a "Vol"? A Tennessee Volunteer - college football team. Their color is Orange. You will see more orange here in this state than I think you would in Florida!

Kate

: : Seahag : : "KJ.Kate" wrote: : > Good Deal! : > I musta been naughty... : > Well maybe just a little. : >

: > I got a gift certificate for tint to match my front : > windows to my back ones : > and TWO gifts that Santa forgot to bring from the North : > Pole, so he is : > evidently shipping them UPS and they are currently lost. : >

: > A rock knob! I've seen those advertized, and they have a : > rock key too. What : > a great lot of fun! : > Is that "Vols" orange? : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I got a few goodies for Jeeping and camping.

A couple sealed drinking cups for the CJ's 'smooth' ride. LOL. A queen sized air matteress for the tent and a nice Coleman pump for it and the dingy. A Coleman folding oven. We tried one Steve and Jo had last summer, they work Great! A camping hammock. A heater for the passenger seat.... ;-)

Got a nice new Digital Camera too, a Cannon Powershot with a 10X optical zoom and movies.

I also got a bunch of fish and some accessories for my aquarium.

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike Romain did pass the time by typing:

When you figure the gadget out and take a few photos I'd like to hear what you think about it. Shopping for a new camera myself. Too many dang doodads out there.

Reply to
DougW

We are going bush running this weekend I think for our New Years run so I will get to try it out.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Aug./05
Mike Romain

WOW! You must have been a REALLY good boy!

Kate

: > Hee Hee... : > I got: a Jeep carrabener (sp) key chain with a tiny : > mag-light, my orange hat is on back-order, and a Rock Nob! : > Dang! : >

: > Seahag

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hmmm, think I'll stick with what I have!

Ah, I Googled around but saw some Utah vol things as well. Thanks. Someday I want to visit Tennessee!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I'm a NC native, and a former "Ten year veteran" of WV. ...but Tennessee is one of the prettiest states I've ever been in.

(Can guys say "prettiest"?)

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

"Seahag" wrote : > "Seahag" wrote: : > :I didn't know about the rock key...I wonder if the : > computer : > : chip comes with! : >

: > You could ask them if it comes so equipped :) : >

: Hmmm, think I'll stick with what I have!

I agree, I think the rock key is a little weird.

: >

: > What's a "Vol"? : > A Tennessee Volunteer - college football team. : > Their color is Orange. You will see more orange here in : > this state than I : > think you would in Florida! : : Ah, I Googled around but saw some Utah vol things as well. : Thanks. Someday I want to visit Tennessee!

Here, have a look at this:

and if you ever decide to come to tennessee.. and you are in the neighborhood, stop in and say howdy!

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

They sure can hon... only you are supposed to pronounce it "purtiest"

See my post above for a pretty sight

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Seems like they could have made them look more rock-like!

Sure, it'd give us a direction to go!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I agree, maybe WE should come up with something aye?

: > "Seahag" wrote: : > : > :I didn't know about the rock key...I wonder if the : > : > computer : > : > : chip comes with! : > : >

: > : > You could ask them if it comes so equipped :) : > : >

: >

> : : > : Hmmm, think I'll stick with what I have! : >

: > I agree, I think the rock key is a little weird. : : Seems like they could have made them look more rock-like! : : : > : > What's a "Vol"? : > : > A Tennessee Volunteer - college football team. : > : > Their color is Orange. You will see more orange here : > in : > : > this state than I : > : > think you would in Florida! : > : : > : Ah, I Googled around but saw some Utah vol things as : > well. : > : Thanks. Someday I want to visit Tennessee! : >

: > Here, have a look at this: : >

: > and if you ever decide to come to tennessee.. and you are : > in the : > neighborhood, stop in and say howdy! : : Sure, it'd give us a direction to go! : : Seahag : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Yeah...we could get dirt from all over and glue it on the key blanks. Red dirt from Pa...yellow dirt from where ever...sand from the Moab...Dirtkeys!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Got Dirt?

BYOM (Bring Your Own Mud!) Just add water.

YEA! DirtKeys

We could market them as a defence against your friends teasing that your Jeep is too clean, you could hold up your DirtKey in self defence and threaten them with a bottle of designer water. "Back Off! I've got water, and I know how to use it!"

Aargh...

KJK

: > : > "Seahag" wrote: : > : > : > :I didn't know about the rock key...I wonder if : > the : > : > : > computer : > : > : > : chip comes with! : > : > : >

: > : > : > You could ask them if it comes so equipped :) : > : > : >

: > : >

: >