OT My cat has a drinking problem

It's the whiskey and coke that gets him every time... (notice the small straw he's sipping through.)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

What kind of whiskey?

Reply to
Joe

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:23:57 GMT, "Joe" shared the following:

Just Jim Beam. Nothing special to mix with Coke.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Hey Travis, your cat has an exercise problem too. Look at all those remotes. He never has to leave that table does he? Geezz...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

All I can say is that cat needs a few more remotes.

Reply to
CRWLR