OT - S. Cal Fire

Well - I finally saved up enough money for my lift kit........& my wife found a house that we like. We are going to keep our old house & rent it - maybe I can sneak a few rent checks for my lift kit & let a little bit of house maintenance slide for just a tad. Have to go to a meeting in Reno sometime during January - hope to have it done by then. But, I digress. All of the above is only to explain why I have been off line for about 15 days (& am not current with what's happening). I am wondering if we need to be concerned about the fire affecting anybody in the group. I am damn glad to see that Bill has been posting (hopefully from home). I see a couple of Kevins - did Kevin in San Diego change his name? The people we bought our house from moved to San Diego. I called them to see how they were doing. They said that the fire came to about 15miles away from them & then the wind changed direction. Is everybody OK???????

Reply to
Carlo F. Serusa, Jr RPh

L.W.(ßill)