OT: What Hummers are good for

FYI, It's pic # 63... n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

It really bites when poster place links that you do not have direct access, if it is more than two clicks away it is a waste of time, effort and not worth viewing.

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

There is a menu at the top that will take you directly to #63 or you can see it here,

Its not exactly something to write home about in the first place... However I do believe the Hummer pictured above has the optional 326HP V8, not the standard 325HP V8.

The emissions may not be CA approved either...

-- Taylor

'03 Audi S6 Avant '05 Mazda6 Wagon GT '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

It does have four on the floor...

-- Taylor

'03 Audi S6 Avant '05 Mazda6 Wagon GT '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That's more like it, no menue on the link asks for access or to sign-up.

Reply to
Coasty

He's got air lockers front and rear.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Remember when a hummer was what you got on Saturday night if you played your cards right?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hummer is slang here for a particularly smelly fart.

Dave Milne

Or the first thing you looked for when you you pulled into your first liberty port.

Reply to
Coasty

Not where I come from. Look for the second instance on the page below.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thank God I didn't have to say that. My tongue wasnearly bleeding from biting it!!

: > -- : > Billy snipped-for-privacy@SPAM.fuse.net (remove SPAM) : > 2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic : > Sharing is why we are all here....... or should be. : > . : >

:
Reply to
KJ.Kate

Ohhhhhh Kaaaaayyyyyy Bill... I'm gonna ask... what's a Star Spangled Banner ? In reference to that site that is....

K.

: : Earle Horton wrote: : >

: > Not where I come from. Look for the second instance on the page below. : >

: >

: > Earle

Reply to
KJ.Kate