Ping >> Stevil

Looks like I'll be going with lift springs on my YJ. There's just not enough information on SPOA. Plus my stockers are worn as-is. I think I'll be going with the RE standard 4" kit. Maybe I'll "spring" for the 4.5" kit. Have you decided yet?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

this link was sent to me by bill in this forum.

was pretty interesting. I'm installing one right now. I've only heard good things...mine's a 89 yj and I got the 4 1/2" Extreme kit. I recomend getting the bilstein shocks. I was talked into the rancho

9000x's because they were 4 for the price of 3, but now find out the front shocks are 2" short, and rancho doesn't make long ones for the YJ. They have the correct ones for the rear, but they are Jeep Pickup part #. Robb
Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Thanks, somehow I missed this post... like you I think I'm gonna go with the Rubicon Express kit... standard or extreme depending on the IRS!

Reply to
Stevil