Power Washing my TJ

If I am rembering right I have heard a number of you that have powerwashed the inside of your TJs interior. I went mudding (actually I pulled some young punks out of the mud) and sprayed the inside of my jeep with mud, now I get filthy EVERY time I get in to go somewhere. Let me know your experiences on good or bad. Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe

twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

I did, only problem, the Seat mount started to rust, and the slid needed more grease. But that was better then, the mud and crap.

if I did it again, I would Paint the seat mount first.

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan