Rancho RSX

Anyone install these shocks on their unlifted wrangler with 30" or 31" tires? My offroading is dirt trail, not rock climbing. I am looking for a "better" ride in my daily commute.

Gunny

Reply to
quint

I have read that removing the rear track bar improves the ride significantly without affecting handling very much, assuming you have a YJ and not a TJ or JK.

Reply to
nrs