Re: Canadian source's for fan clutch

I had to bite the big one and get it from the stealer...

Mike

Snow wrote:

> Checked the fan clutch in the XJ the other night and concluded the > slightly higher then normal engine temps. are due to the fan clutch being > useless (very easy to spin when engine hot), I was wondering if anyone > (Mike, Jo, Steve and other Canuckians) know where I might find one either > online or retailer in the land of yellow snow, Shelia Copps and birth place > of hockey (err that's Canada for the 'mericians :p). ? > > Thanks. > > Snow...
Reply to
Mike Romain

Sometimes you have to be careful with aftermarket part prices.

I found some parts for my old 88YJ to be cheaper from the dealer than aftermarket.

Mike Roma> I had to bite the big one and get it from the stealer...

Reply to
FrankW

Reply to
grunt/sniff