Re: Rock chips, from the inside.

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Doug.. the dots to fix the holes in notebook paper are cheaper at wally world than the target dots! =)

Reply to
Steve G

Yea minigun, with a moron holding it.

: God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O : mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

: Kate wrote: : >

: > Yup, I am. Not really a hunter, except pesky varmints. Just holes in paper. : >

: > Have not shot most of this last winter though because of the bad hind leg : > but am getting ready to start practicing again real soon. : > The way I see it, the broad side of a barn will be pretty safe for a while. : >

: > Why do you ask??? : > Are you a shooter too? : >

: > What do you shoot? Where?

Reply to
Kate

Only two hind legs LOL It's the tail that was the real issue!

Of the pistols that I have the three that I like the best are the Ruger GP100 .357 (goo Ol' Bess) Walther P99 9mm Ruger P97 45acp

If I had to choose a favorite I would have to say the wheel gun. I know that if I point it at something and pull the trigger I am going to shoot a hole in it and that hole will be very close to the spot I was pointing each and every time.

The P99 is the next runner up though, damn nice little pistol. It's the one I use at matches for all of the obvious reasons. The P97 is just for fun. I like it but to shoot it too much wears me out.

We shoot IDPA, but Like I said I am WAY out of practice!

Reply to
Kate

Whereabouts in TN do you come to shoot? Hubs has a bouple of highpower rifles that he rarely gets to take out and play with.

Myself, again, I have several, but there is only one long gun I ever shoot. I have a little Ruger 10/22 that I absolutely love. But dang, I can't hit sh*t with it unless I have it on a rest! I sooooo suck with long guns. I'm like a weeble I wobble so much. LOL

Reply to
Kate

LOL Doug, good plan.

We shoot carboard silhouettes at the range, so we try to use those for practice to keep in form.

roll of masking tape can make them go a long - long ways.When I run out, if I have any carboard around I just cut my own. Reuse, recycle :)

: >

: > Yup, I am. Not really a hunter, except pesky varmints. Just holes in paper. : : Nice dead paper targets. And when your too cheap for them get a big stack of : paper plates and a roll of orange dots from walmart or such. : : -- : DougW : .357 S&W

.22 Ruger MK-II customized target pistol: (for when you want to be accurate and annoying): :

Reply to
Kate

Nah, it's a visual afirmation of my motto: 'When you're stupid you gotta be tough'!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

3 Hours to wash a Wrangler??? Dang, that includes waxing too, right?!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I go to couple places in Tn... Tullahoma Tn, and Oak Ridge Tn occasionally. They have all they way out to 1000yrd rifle ranges, and Oak ridge is a club that has different types of ranges...Pistol, shotgun i believe and rifle of course.Other than that, mostly WMA type ranges. Where do you shoot IDPA stuff, only tried a little bit of that but it was FUN!

(Kimber.45... S&W.44mag... Taurus9mm) (300WSM...7mmWSM....308Win.... 22-250... .17HMR)

I havent gotten in to ~"real"~ offroad wheeling until recently and learned that Oak ridge is very close to a OHV park as well.

Reply to
Steve G