Re: Rock chips, from the inside.

I read a sign once on a fellow engineer's desk that said, "An empty desk is a sign of an empty mind"

Reply to
Grumman-581

Let us know how many washes it takes, to get that clear coat off.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks Jenn, I'm all done whining now.

Damn, if it had been a bimbo, I'd be in jail

It's not just the Jeep, I've always been like this about all of my cars. It's a sickness LOL

: >>But WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : >>It's an OWIE! : >>

: >>just kidding. : >>really, not that big of a deal. : >>good advice : >>

: >>: >>Thanks Will, it DID crack the paint. : >>: >>not a lot but enough. I'm gonna scratch my head over this for awhile. : >>: >>

: >>: >>Kate : >>: >>

: >>

Reply to
Kate

Thanks! Great idea!!! I'll do it tomorrow.

: >>But WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : >>It's an OWIE! : >>

: >>just kidding. : >>really, not that big of a deal. : >>good advice : >>

: >>: >>Thanks Will, it DID crack the paint. : >>: >>not a lot but enough. I'm gonna scratch my head over this for awhile. : >>: >>

: >>: >>Kate : >>: >>

: >>

Reply to
Kate

I'm telling ya JD, there are some REALLY strange personality traits that you and I share. Ok, you more than me.... strange that is *wink*

:
Reply to
Kate

: > Kate : >

God.. I just reread my post and it sounds so bitchy. Sorry. Really. I got a little defensive. I am unreasonably anal about my vehicles. Me too sorry if I was evil. A long time ago I was a detailer and later owned a body shop. I got so that every little detail mattered and it is so hard to break that conditioning.

Ok, group hug Ya'll can barf now ;¬)

Reply to
Kate

Kate,

As you get older you will become more pragmatic. If you had invested as much time and energy in fixing that rock chip, that you invested in this thread, well it would be fixed now, wouldn't it?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

But, see Earle... I just posted a little bitty whine.

It was all the replies that took the energy!

Honest to God, I am not a big whiner.

The new will wear off, or get scraped off soon ehougn. Damn near had it rubbd off face first on the way to the range last Sunday. Some kid came across the line right at me. I had to decide qhuck how far off into the ditch towards that mailbox I would ahve to go before I could get back on the road. Luckily I missed the mailbox by a foot and the pickup by about as much.

Now THAT would have been a good reason to whine!

Reply to
Kate

LOL!

The guys at the Car Wash already have a pool started, so get in line.

I like knowing that I don't have to spend 3 hours every Saturday washing a Jeep. Instead, I can just jump in and go somewhere interesting without thinking about how dirty I'm going to get it. When I return, I hit the wash rack, and that's that. What could be easier?

-JD

Reply to
JD Adams

What you miss out on, is nailing one of your kids with the garden hose. Heh, heh.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Awh 'ell, I use the pressure washer on her...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Range? "on the way to the range"??..... surely your not a shooter also! =)

Reply to
Steve G

Yup, I am. Not really a hunter, except pesky varmints. Just holes in paper.

Have not shot most of this last winter though because of the bad hind leg but am getting ready to start practicing again real soon. The way I see it, the broad side of a barn will be pretty safe for a while.

Why do you ask??? Are you a shooter too?

What do you shoot? Where?

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

"The bad hind leg?" How many legs do you have, Kate?

Heh, heh.

9mm & 45 cal here. Paper targets only.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Yup, i am a shooter as well.. went to the "range today myself" (im guessing

400 rnds today counts as a shooter)

I shoot alot of paper too..alot! Sometimes up in your neck of the woods even, Only live about an Hr south from Tn. I shoot rifles primarily, there is a range that shoots "long range" stuff up in Tennesee i visit a good bit.

I shoot handguns for fun also, while the rifles cool off! lol

Reply to
Steve G

Nice dead paper targets. And when your too cheap for them get a big stack of paper plates and a roll of orange dots from walmart or such.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Shouldn't there be a lot of brush , and snipers, falling from those trees?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Bill:

I'm sure you meant to say "we wouldn't have our First Amendment."

I agree completely!!

Tom

Reply to
mabar