Sway bar disconnects for CJ5

I read somewhere that a CJ7 only has a sway bar in the rear, and not in the front. Is that the same for a CJ5? Any of you guys running one of these?

so can you comment on what kind of luck you've had with it?Thank you.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:07:15 -0400, travis shared the following:

Strike that...reverse it... I meant only has one in the front. ( *blush* My newbie-itis is showing.)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Yes only a sway bar in the front on CJ-5 and CJ-7. I do have disconnects similar to those. Gota have 'em!

-- JimG

80' CJ-7, 258 CID 35" BFG MT's on 15x10 Centerlines 4.56 D30-D44 SOA D300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn 8000i w/dual batteries LockRight F&R

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

That is backwards, the swaybar is in the front, not the rear. I ran swaybar disconnects until I noticed it had been almost a year since I had connected them. I took the swaybar off.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland