LF: Canadian source for my 96 JGC lift kit

I been shopping around my town for some spacer kit for my 96 JGC 4x4 no one around seem to be able to get Rubicon or terraflex kit., They carry Rancho but unshure wich model that would fit.... JGC not popular around here with lift.... Many TJ YJ.however

Im just looking to lift to fit 31 " Tire and was expecting to find localy avoiding US shipping and $$

Can any one provided a sources Maybe Toronto, Montreal and maybe part number and brand

Info are really appreciated. Reply or post....

Thanks a million...

Pat

Reply to
Patrick

There's a very nice and easy lift that alot of the guys around here are doing to their ZJ's by taking the front coils and putting them in the back and add a new set of 3" coils in the front and that will give plenty of room for 31's... this same method will be done on my '95 ZJ next month...

Reply to
Jeep

thanks, i have post question under my usual Nick, Airside1

Pat

"Jeep" a écrit dans le message de news: PzFje.9814$tt5.7585@edtnps90...

and if you have any questions, I'm not really the one to answer them but > feel free to post on the forum...>

Reply to
Patrick