update 18's on 88 cherokee will they fit?

well i finaly got pic's up for everyone to see at

on pictures and you will see how they look.im using 265/60/18's all around plenty of sidewall, more solid handling, and ithink they look great. let me know what you guy's think?.

Reply to
SUPERxMACH1

hay guy's i posted from a friends pc last night chack out my pic's at

was a big debate on them before i figured someone would beinterested..... well i'll check back later.

Reply to
Brad Johnson

Good luck with that. If it suits you, then it is fine but I would not have done that. That tire and wheel combination will be a serious handicap if you ever go offroading.

Reply to
CRWLR