Way to disable passenger airbay in '97 TJ?

With back seat, you get no switch.

No back seat, you get a switch.

IIRC

Reply to
bllsht

Not true. My '02 TJ Sport with a factory back seat had a factory switch. My '06 Rubi with factory back seat has no switch.

Tom

message

news:436af7e9$0$1687$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

Reply to
mabar

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My '02 Sport had the back seat standard and has the switch. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

My '00 came from the factory with both a back seat and a switch. Wifey's '04 Unlimited has no switch.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Bill, rear seats in TJ's have always been standard on the Sport packages and higher Bill (and probably the X's as well), IIRC it can be optionally deleted in the bare-bones SE.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
philthy

Then you have to stare at the red "airbag" light on the dash.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

This tool fixes that problem.

DougW

Reply to
philthy

philthy did pass the time by typing:

The dash is starting to look like the chrismas season. Little blinking red yellow and blue lights. Add a bit of tinsel and it's all set. ;]

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
philthy