what exactly happened here?

youre not _really_ trying to dismiss bills value to this group are you?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nope but he's not like a Jeep God or anything. Most of the information he has provided since I have been here has been links to other people's sites.

Furthermore, if he doesn't know about a particular vehicle, he just says "That's not a real Jeep" and dismisses it.

He's certainly not to Jeeps what Bill S. is to Mustangs and big blocks that's for DAMN sure.

I think that Tom said it well enough: "IMO the bulk of his "knowledge" comes from an admittedly impressive ability to dig up information, but knowing where the book is in the library (and how to read it out loud), does not an expert make."

So you just put him up on any pedistal you want to Nate, but I'm not gonna do it just so I can be a part of the "Good ol' Boys Club"

Reply to
Kate

Billy is still trying to netKKKop people. Instead of posting here in his favorite group, he posts elsewhere, but the retribution will happen here, in the Jeep froup I hope you all don' t thank him at once.

Reply to
Anonymous

"The problem is with the trolls not Bill.

X2

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Kate,

Did you ever stop to think, that you may be a tad over sensitive? Now that you have a REAL Jeep, it is OK to answer.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I am going to have agree with Bill here. There is no finer hobby than going after bad guys, using legal means of course. Well OK, Jeeping, camping, hiking, hunting, wolf poaching etc. are better hobbies, but going after bad guys is about the best stay at home hobby you can have. Good for rainy days, yep.

And sometimes, you catch one!

There is no way, I am going to filter Bill's address out.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

lol......never. i do actually have a "real" jeep now......cj8......but not yet recognizable as such. im waiting on finding a totalled out rubicon for the drivetrain.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

"Earle Horton" wrote : : Did you ever stop to think, that you may be a tad over sensitive? Now that : you have a REAL Jeep, it is OK to answer. : : Earle :

Hmm... let me think on that one. Lets look at the facts here. Female Over forty Raging hormones Irish

Whatever makes you think such a thing? Thanks for giving me permission... smart aleck.

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Wrong as usual, cupcake.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

thats a long time out. i bought it last year and havent even brought it home yet. gotta clear some space for the rebuild.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Sawzall. But hey, you got a Miata, dont bother with the saw, just get going!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

here is a small video of the trip that got cut short this weekend. i have file blockers on my server to prevent people from hot-linking, so i can only link you to the page. click the first video, at the top of the pile listed as Nathan/Pryor Mountain

Nathan W. Collier

lol. but i assure you _that_ snow would stop any real jeep too. my rhino was riding on the skid plate. when i got off i sank nearly to my waist.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote : : anyways i wasnt trying to bust your chops. :

Good.. we're cool then

Kate

Reply to
Kate

always. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Looks like fun.... I'd suggest you get a muffler though before you lose your hearing...

Reply to
billy ray