what exactly happened here?

jbjeep wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

OK, did that. Now how do I put it back up? ;-)

Did, had a nice drive! Thanks to you and to Kate for the suggestion....

Reply to
XS11E

thats the sound of power. ;-)

actually thats the stock exhaust, complete with spark arrestor.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

"XS11E" wrote : OK, did that. Now how do I put it back up? ;-) : :

Uhhhhh.... they go back UP?

Huh.. must be some sort of option that I never heard of before ;¬D

We had a great drive today, about 100 miles out then back. Got to meet a geocaching guy (he's sort of a legend in the GC community I guess) and got one of his limited edition jeep coins. It was a great day and I have that happy tired thing going on. Ajax has his face full of bugs and I have this sill grin on my face.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Ajax... Who is Ajax?

Reply to
billy ray

Cool.

I went out with a neighbor in his old CJ on Sunday - nothing serious, more just trucking around in the woods talking and laughing - a little light wheeling here and there. I swear my face hurts from grinning all day! Damn, but that was fun!!! Between him and the large wet dog that kept thinking that my lap was a good place to try to sit. I havent had that good a day in a long long time!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Duct tape!

Glad to hear it. =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Any provider dumb enough to nuke someone over just words (and not spam like Billy's doing in another group) deserves to lose customers. Those customers will, as you say, simply get another account and go loooking for billy.

Yep.

You're 100% correct. There's also 25 years of usenet history pointing to the simple fact that Billy simply can't resist fetching the stick.

Reply to
Joeseph P. Blow

You're lying, Billy.

Crossposting isn't a violation in an alt.group, billy. Language isn't one either.

You advertise in every post you make. In fact, you spam too. If your "friends" in ramjw pop in to alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing, for example, they'll see the hundred or so spam posts you've made.

Liar.

No, you won't. You'll get kook awards. Eventually, Cox will get tired of your antics and find that it's just not worth the few bucks you spend to keep you. You'll then claim that you meant to lose that account and go somewhere more expensive for connectivity. That's what kooks like you do.

Reply to
Joeseph P. Blow

Shaddap PUNK... ya bodder me.

: :

Reply to
Kate

Sounds like a good day Jenn.. Heck, the only two spots we even got off the pavement were one place headed towards a cache and in about 60 feet there was a little bitty sign that prohibited vehicles. The other was at a turn around that went up a steep bank on one side or out the road on the other, I chose the bank. Nope, didn't hardly even get any dirt on the tires..

You said that you didn't get cloth seats, what DID you get?

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Pathetically, that's one of the few statements you've made that appears to be true.

Now /that/ is the sign of a true loser.

That and AOL.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

The cheap vinyl that you can mop off with a towel quickly, and still be able to jump in the Jeep and drive to work, and not look like you wet your pants. Not to mention the bird-doo cleans off easy too. And the dust, and pine needles, and tar, and.... the list goes on.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Sitting on vinyl in the Texas summer is like using a jet fueled rocket for a bun warmer. I go for the cloth!!

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 > The cheap vinyl that you can mop off with a towel quickly, and still be able to jump

Reply to
twaldron

That's when you keep a cold bottle of water handy so that you can wet the seats before sitting down... After the steam comes off the seats, they'll be cooler...

Reply to
Grumman-581

So now you have piece of cotton that is on fire for you to sit upon... He is talking about a TEXAS summer, remember?

Reply to
Grumman-581

Cops tend to frown on me doing that....

I dont understand why.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Me either! Should be mandatory.

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

jbjeep wrote:

Reply to
twaldron