what the other half thinks

I was browsing another 4x4 forum (names withheld to protect the, uh, persons), and just had to share this tidbit found under the subject of "Jeep drivers."

"Jeeps are just heaps of steaming poo as far as i am concerned and they are jelous [sic] the ******** and ********* are way better 4x4's then [sic] any jeep ever made."

Obviously, the grammar betrays a certain, shall we say, lack of discrimination. But yet, let us remember not to sneer at drivers of vehicles of other persuasions, and instead be gracious and secure in our own good taste. ;)

Cheers,

Brian

You mean we need more idiots in the world so that intelligent people like ourselves can get better paid :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Or at least learn how to use a chellspecker.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11