What tools do I need to replace a U-joint?

And I thought you were brain-dead /before/.

Now, be sure /you/ keep reporting everyone, eh? That way -- or another way

-- we'll be finished with you for good.

Get off Usenet.

You call yourself a man (ha!)? Then do the manly thing. Think of the little children whose bandwidth you're stealing. Think of the bunny rabbits, the trees, the flowers, the birds -- and then shoot yourself in the mouth.

That would be the manly thing to do.

But you won't.

Cowards are like that.

`
Reply to
Sam Simian

1) a U-joint

2) a brain

3) a U-joint fixer

Nota Bene: Do /not/ use a U-joint puller. If you pull'a U joint once more in public, you face charges. Calm down bucko, that's legal charges, not lusty charges at your anal sphincter.

Yep, right after you deal with all those good folks who are STILL WAITING for you to take their ISPs; they've been waiting a long time, Llewdellen. Get on your pony and, nah, never mind, you have your hands and mouth full of goat.

See ya round the Prozac dispensary ...... "Where losers come to meet."

And you'd better make it a double.

OK, Monty, I'll ...... leave it!