sticker feedback

im honestly curious how a sticker like this is viewed by the jeeping community. they are not yet available, and i will not announce it here when they are.

good, bad, indifferent? is it possible to violate trademarks by drawing similarities?

thanks!

Nathan W. Collier

I like it, but I have a sense of humour.

DC, who, as you pointed, out lowered the TJ and KJ to stop it falling over, may not ..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

Approximately 10/4/03 14:35, Nathan W. Collier uttered for posterity:

Since DC seems to have lost the court case concerning the 7 slotted grill to GM, you could always claim it was a caricature of a hummer...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

LOL! I like it...

Mike

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

thanks mike! there are a few more variations im considering, but im gonna run this one by a trademark attorney first. its to bad thats necessary over something so simple and "fun" and obviously not done for "profit", but......

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Just what I have been looking for. Nice work. Lemme know when/if they become available.

Tom

The Ox (Oxide) '86 CJ7, 258 I6, 4 spd, 3" Lift, 33x12.5 BFG's '96 XJ PMS '01 ZJ TS

Reply to: Group, or snipped-for-privacy@spleen.acd.net Remove my spleen to reply. (please be gentle) Home page:

stuff:
aint much, but it's mine.

Reply to
Tom Needham

Looks great to me Nathan!

Josh '90 YJ

1.5" susp, 31" Roughriders, Tuffy, Alpine

Reply to
dirkson

I like it!

Reply to
Ichabod Shagnasti

thanks tom!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

thanks josh. not my original design, but the "best" ive seen to express my message about jeeping.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Make it into a tire cover for my spare and I'll get one!

Reply to
Joe