Kia Sportage Windows

I have a 2002 Kia Sportage Soft Top, but its not the soft windows I am having an issue with. The passenger side door window has come off the track 4 times since I bought it (jan 03) and the driver's side just did it for the first time last week. I keep taking it to the dealer, and they keep claiming its the "window regulator" (whatever that is) and they keep fixing it but it keeps happening.

Is this just me or has someone else had this happen too?

Thanks.

Kristin

Reply to
Trixie022303

Specifically, what does "off track" mean? Give specific detail as to what it is your windows do that they are not intended to do and what it is they don't do that they were intended to do.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Well, right now I can't even put it down. It is stuck up. But, if I can get it down, when I attempt to put it back up, it starts sliding out, so the back part of the window is not on the track, but it is actually sticking out of the window. My boyfriend has to pull it back into the actual window frame itself so that we can put it up. The dealer keeps saying "window regulator" whatever that means.

Reply to
Trixie022303