Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Redesigned 2013 Kia Forte sedan makes debut
From AB Kia Cerato (Forte) sedan becomes longer, lower and wider - Sleeker profile, plus futuristic and dynamic styling - Extended wheelbase delivers increased cabin space (SEOUL) July 29, 2012 ? The...

Opinions on Kia Optima
I have been driving American products for the past 22 years, and am now rea= dy for a change. I really like Toyota and Honda, but used models are expens= ive, regardless of how old they are, and how...
14
14

tips for installing brake switch on kia sedona?
I was able to remove the old brake switch but sure can't figure out how to install the new one with only 2 hands! I must be overlooking something because I can hardly fit under the dash much less work...
2
2

Kia to offer limited edition 2013 Rio 5-Door SX with manual gearbox
From AB Special-Edition 2013 Rio 5-Door SX M/T Arrives in Limited Quantity Until now, driving enthusiasts couldn't get their hands on the Rio they were most eager to own--that's about to change. The...

the brake switch went out in my 2000 kia when replaced all brake lights work
the brake switch went out in my 2000 kia when replaced all brake lights work , but when you turn your headlights on the light stays on in rear window even though brakes aren't being applied is this...
1
1

anyone here?
anyone using this group?

2014 Kia Sorento finally shows its face
From AB Major improvements for upgraded Kia Sorento - Fresh, new look exterior with LED lights and 19-inch alloy wheels - Extensive range of new convenience and safety technologies Frankfurt, 18 June,...

Kia recalls nearly 73,000 Rio models over airbag issue
From AB Report Date: June 5, 2012 at 09:39 AM NHTSA Campaign ID number: 12V244000 Vehicle Make / Model: KIA / RIO Model Year(s): 2006-2008 Manufacturer: HYUNDAI-KIA AMERICA TECHNICAL CENTER INC Mfr's...

Kia K9 launches in Korea, export model to get new name
From AB Kia launches elegant and luxurious all-new flagship sedan - Elegant simplicity and balanced proportions create a premium feeling - First modern rear-wheel drive Kia has V6 power plus 8-speed...
2
2

Radiator
I have a 2002 kia sedona. The radiator core seems to have a leak on the left side (looking at it from front) Steam and hissing and I can see liquid cathcing on the ridges as you look down on the side...
3
3

sportage 2011
why sportage have 16inche tire and tuson have 17 tire ? is the same vehicule.
1
1

KIA RIO owners....how has your car been for you ? Thinking of buying a Rio .
Im trying to decide between the Kia Rio and the Hyundai Accent with the 6 speed auto trans. ... with only a $1500 price difference on a new one. (Rio is less) . Please tell me the reliability and MPG...
2
2

Optima Purchase
In the next few months, I will be looking to replace my 0-6 Accord I4 coupe with an Optima -- most likely the EX model with the package that upgrades the sound system with the sunroof. I driven Hondas...
5
5

Kia Optima production finally kicks off in Georgia
From Kia U.S. Production of the 2012 Kia Optima Begins at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia WEST POINT, Ga., Sept. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the completion of a series of expansion projects to...

New Products with new engines coming to you from Kia
From AW Cars will be the focus of Kia's attention in the next year as the fast-growing Korean automaker brings fresh styling and new engine technology to its lineup. The redesigned Rio subcompact that...