Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Products with new engines coming to you from Kia
From AW Cars will be the focus of Kia's attention in the next year as the fast-growing Korean automaker brings fresh styling and new engine technology to its lineup. The redesigned Rio subcompact that...

A repair on my KIA?!
As wife's '02 Optima has been the most cost effective car we've ever owned, it came as a surprise I had to "invest" some money in it yesterday. The windshield wiper motor went wonky, so replacement it...
2
2

2008 Amanti
i seem to have some trouble keeping the front end aligned. is this common? Also looking for a source for a cargo net. any help appreciated.
2
2

sportage steel wheel offset?
Looking for steel wheels off of a 90's sportage for a custom project. Does anyone know the backspacing and/or offset on those wheels? Are those a 15x6 wheel?

2004 Optima 4-cyl spark plugs
Where are they?

CD stuck in the CD Player
I have a CD that is inside the CD player of my factory CD player. Originally the CD player recognized the CD in the drive and a light came on, yet pushing the eject or the button to switch to CD did...
1
1

Checking Transmission Fluid in Kia Sportage
A friend has a 2000 Kia Sportage. He does not know if he should it in neutral or park when he checks the fluid. So what's the answer? Neutral or park when you check the transmission fluid in this car?...
1
1

Wrecked Spectra Performing As It Should
My daughter was involved in a serious car accident. Her '06 Spectra was, shall we say, totally totalled as she was hammered by a large pick-up truck. But all the car's safety features and design...
1
1

no news
I'm guessing that the lack of postings is a reflection of the lack of issues with KIA. Have come to appreciate my Amanti more than I thought I would.
6
6

Rustproofing
I just a bought a brand new 2010 Kia Sportage,. I live in the Northeast. Would it be worth rustproofing the Sportage? Do you know if the factory warranty would be affected? Your help would be...
4
4

New 2011 Optima
Just got a preview glimpse of the new Optima. Whatever has been driving Kia lately seems to still be going in high gear. This is one impressive auto - THE most power I have ever felt out of a...
1
1

Finally back
My phone service has now been purchased for about the seventeenth time in my ten plus years in Illinois. The latest purchase shut down my access to usenet groups. I was finally able to access this...
2
2

Hyundai equivalent of Spectra?
Hyundai equivalent of Spectra? Would that be the Elantra
2
2

Power door locks 2006 Specta
Power door locks 2006 Specta Any one know if / how it is possible to program the door locks to lock by themselves? Thanks.

Another Special Edition for the Kia Soul is coming
From AB The Kia Soul has another set of special-edition duds to wear in the UK. This time it's called the Soul Echo, latest in the Soul Originals line, following such others as the Tempest, Burner,...