101 on ebay

OK, which of you is this?

I like the reason for sale...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:42:15 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

yeah, be nice to have a stolly kicking around.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Why did you have to show me that mate? I'm gonna have to keep looking & trying to stop myself bidding now!

Wonder what it will go for?

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

The Stally must narrow it down Austin they are a rare bird and to own both must put you in a very select group not who I thought it was tho- wrong area! . Derek

Reply to
Derek

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:58:13 +0100, Simon Isaacs

I'd absolutly love to own a Stolly.....

Alas, it looks like being a dream for some years yet

Alex

Reply to
Alex