109 Hardtop > Tilt

I'm investigating how feasible it would be to convert my 109 Hardtop to a full length soft top.

What work will be involved.

I know I will need a lower drop tailgate, Canvas and a set of sticks. What, if anything is not included in the roof sticks kit you can buy from Exmoor or All Wheel Trim.

Should I also add a roll bar and how can I attach a the seatbelts?

I have not spoken to any suppliers yet, I wanted some AFL feedback first.

If anybody in or near Merseyside has a 109 soft-top I could have a look at, it would be very much appreciated

Reply to
Martin (Wirral, UK)