110 rear spring questions

Hi all

My new(to me) 110csw with self leveler thingy has a slight list at the near side rear so was browsing web for some prices to replace rear springs and noticed that the springs are handed so the question is whats the difference in the springs and if they have been fitted the wrong way around could this be the cause of my list

Thanks in advance

Icky

Reply to
icky

It's more likely that the springs have just sagged, you can try swapping them round but probably won't cure it.

Reply to
Landylover