1995 Discovery Rossignol

Hi,

I have a 1995 Discovery V8 with automatic gearbox.

I have had trouble with the cruise control since new.

It has been repaired at least 5 times and still will not work.

It has cost me over A$ 400.00 after the warranty ran out and is useless.

Anything you can help me with?

I live in Adelaide, South Australia.

Regards,

Arie van der Winden

Reply to
Arie van der Winden

Main culprits are...

i) defective switch under brake pedal ii) split in vacuum hose iii) electrical problem

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

iv) tendency to drive with right foot resting on brake pedal

Reply to
SteveG

Thanks I haven't checked this switch before.

Checked this before, no problem.

Landrover fixed electrical problems a number of times but it never lasted long.

Regards,

Arie

Reply to
Arie van der Winden