200TDi Temp Gauge

I have recently suffered loss of my temperature gauge and was wondering if this is a common fault or if someone has suffered the same fault and can tell where to start looking for the problem (I hav'nt had time yet to have a look).

Thanks for any pointers

Netwalker

Reply to
Darrell Evans

The loose connection in my experience is usually on the back of the gauge either on the sender line or the earth. Another point to check is that the spade connector on the sender itself is free from corrosion and refit with a bit of vaseline. Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Thanks for all your comments I have had time to look and the fault was the a wire off on the engine block.

Reply to
Darrell Evans